XelHa All Inclusive
Feel a bit closer to heaven in a place considered one of the greatest and most beautiful natural wonders in the world. Xel-Há Mexico offers one of the best holiday experiences right in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
Get unlimited snorkeling, food and drinks while you are able to observe multicolor fish and a great diversity of marine species that inhabit the fresh waters of its rivers, cenotes and a natural inlet. Here you will discover that there are also parts of heaven on Earth at your fingertips.
No matter where you look, you will be able to perceive the countless secrets that nature keeps under each rock and on each leaf.
Among its trails in the jungle, between the roots of the mangrove and with the 360° views from the top of the Scenic Lighthouse at 131 ft high, you can contemplate the beauty of the Riviera Maya and the Mexican Caribbean in all its splendor, because the magic of the planet lives inside these magnificent waters!
In addition, you will have at your disposal a high-quality all-inclusive service and guaranteed fun at all times.
XelHa All Inclusive Gallery
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of snorkeling gear and a free snorkel
- River floating on inner tubes
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games
- Hikes through jungle paths
- Cenotes and coves
- The Meliponary and Nursery
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops)
- Free parking
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase