Turtles and Cenotes
Explore the fascinating underwater world of Turtle Bay on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Turtles and Cenotes Gallery
Trip starts at 9:00, and return to hotels 13:00
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with AC
- Reef snorkel tour
- Sea turtle observation
- Swim in cenote
- Equipment required for water activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Snack: Fruits, sweet bread and cereal bar
- Drinks: bottled and flavored water
- Entrance fees
What to bring
- Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for photos, souvenirs and tips
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities). Children younger than 6 years old will not be allowed to participate in the aquatic nor in the cavern and cenoteactivities. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate. THE USE OF SUNBLOCK IS PROHIBITED.
See all tours