Coba and Tulum
In Coba we can climb the highest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula – pyramid „Nohoch Mul“. From the top, the jungle looks like a living green carpet. Here we can find also the largest network of stone causeways in the ancient Mayan world, called sacbes (white roads).
After a visit of Coba we are going to cool down to the Cenote Mutul-Ha and then we will go back in time – we are going to see the Mayan village. There we can explore how the local bees make honey, how the ancestors in ancient times used their tools for cooking, hunting and farming, and of course, we will taste a traditional Mayan cuisine.
Tulum situated on the 15-meter tall cliff along the east coast of the Yucatán on the azure Caribbean Sea was a major Mayan business port. It offers a breathtaking view of the world’s second largest coral barrier.
Coba and Tulum Gallery
The trip starts in the early morning- between 6-7 am (depending on the number of people andlocation of the hotel.) Return is planned before dinner.
- Private transfer in the air-conditioned car
- Guide and official local guide in Tulum and Coba
- Non-alcoholic beverages in the car (2 x water)
- Take comfortable clothing and shoes, swimsuits, towel, sunglasses, caps or hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Cash or card for purchase of souvenirs or for renting the locker in cenote
See all tours